Skip to product information
1 of 7

Jewellery

Crossover Band

Crossover Band

Regular price $55.00 CAD
Regular price $0.00 CAD Sale price $55.00 CAD
Sale Sold out
Ring Size
Color
 
 

The 925 sterling silver X crossover ring with cubic zirconia (CZ) is an elegant piece of jewelry with several notable features:

  1. Material:

    • 925 Sterling Silver: This indicates that the ring is made of 92.5% pure silver, with the remaining 7.5% typically consisting of other metals (like copper) to enhance durability.
    • Cubic Zirconia (CZ): CZ is a popular diamond substitute, known for its brilliance and affordability.
  2. Design:

    • X Cross Design: The cross shape of the ring adds a modern and sophisticated touch. The X design can symbolize various meanings, such as balance, unity, or a kiss, making it a meaningful piece.
    • CZ Stones: The cubic zirconia stones are likely embedded into the ring, adding sparkle and elegance.
  3. Style:

    • This ring can be both contemporary and classic, suitable for various occasions, from everyday wear to special events.
    • Its minimalist yet striking design makes it versatile and easy to pair with other jewelry.
  4. Occasion:

    • The ring is perfect for occasions such as anniversaries, birthdays, or as a gift to a loved one.
    • It can also serve as a promise ring or a symbol of commitment and love.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
View full details